Monday, October 22, 2007

Things you REALLY don't want to hear your mechanic say . . .

  • Uh-oh...
  • Oh S***!
  • What the heck?!?
  • That's SOOOOO bizarre.
  • Wow!! Look at this...
  • Hey!! Bullets don't do this!
  • Mechanic's certificate of training? What's that?
  • Well, it's doing SOMETHING...
  • Wow...that seemed funny...
  • I got a better job at Honda...
  • State inspection rules say...
  • Sorry, the parts you ordered are no longer kept in stock by The Company.
  • Damn! It didn't do that a minute ago...
  • Damn, and I just bought that Coke...
  • I removed a gasket and now there's LOTS of clearance.
  • Hey, do you smell something?
  • Hmmm! What's that grinding sound?
  • I have never seen one do THAT before...
  • I don't think it should be doing that...
  • I remember the last time I saw it do that...
  • My vacation starts tomorrow.
  • Oops! (said in a quiet, almost surprised voice)
  • Hmm, maybe if I do this...
  • Hmmm, curious...
  • We're standardizing on metric.
  • Wonder where THIS nut goes?
  • (Looking at your T-Bird) What's this switch for anyways?
  • If I knew it wasn't going to work, I would have tested it sooner.
  • The air cleaner isn't supposed to leak brown gunk, is it?
  • Boy, it's a lot easier when you know what you're doing!

No comments: