was having a conversation with an 'eternal feminist' about equality amongst men and women... personally i don't think too much abot it all! its just too much to decide who is equal or who is not... for me, if you can do the job do it, don't compare...
after the conversation though, i thought of these points that i thought will share...
Men Are Just Happier People. What do you expect from such simple creatures?
- Your last name stays put.
- The garage is all yours.
- Wedding plans take care of themselves.
- Chocolate is just another snack.
- You can never be pregnant.
- You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park.
- You can wear NO shirt to a water park.
- Car mechanics tell you the truth.
- The world is your urinal.
- You never have to drive to another gas station restroom because this one is just too icky.
- You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt.
- Wrinkles add character.
- Wedding dress $5000. Tux rental-$100.
- People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them.
- New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet.
- One mood all the time.
- Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat.
- A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase.
- If someone forgets to invite you, he or she can still be your friend.
- Three pairs of shoes are more than enough.
- You almost never have strap problems in public.
- You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes.
- Everything on your face stays its original color.
- The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades.
- You only have to shave your face and neck.
- You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look!
- You can "do" your nails with a pocket knife.
- You have freedom of choice concerning growing a mustache.
- You don't freakout when you go to a party and see another man wearing the same shirt,instead you become buddies.
No WONDER men are happier...!!!